Founder of the Law Offices of Payab & Associates and as part of the State Bar of California for more than 17 years, David Payab, Esq. has successfully litigated many complex disputes including breach of contract, civil rights, employment, wage and labor disputes, racial and sexual discrimination, personal injury, wrongful death, and real estate cases.
David Payab’s goal is to provide expert, timely, cost-effective and results-oriented legal advice and representation to his clients. He is committed to responding quickly to your legal needs and resolving your cases favorably. He takes pride in offering his clients high quality service and personalized attention.
- State Bar of California, 1997
- United States District Court, Central District of California, 1997
- Southwestern University School of Law (Juris Doctor, 2013)
- California State University, Northridge, California (Bachelor of Arts, 1993)
- Legal Adviser at University of Southern California
- Associate Attorney at Park, Smith, Chang & Lim, LLP
- Judicial Extern with Judge Aurelion Munoz & Judge Loren Miller at the Los Angeles Superior Court
- Extern at Civil Litigation Division of City Attorney’s Office
- Confidential Plaintiff v. Confidential Defendant – Resulted in $5.5 Million Settlement
- Confidential Plaintiff v. City of Los Angeles – Resulted in $900,000.00
- Confidential Plaintiff v. Confidential Defendant – Resulted in $227,500.00 Settlement
- Reported Case: David Talasazan v. Northridge Arena Soccer League, Inc. et al., 2002 Cal.App.Unpub LEXIS 11236 Filed December 4, 2002
- Reported Case: Kamran Mehdizadeh v. Stephen Wexler et al. 2005 Cal.App.Unpub WESTLAW 2032200. Filed August 24, 2005.
Honors and Awards
- American Jurisprudence Book Award – Civil Pretrial Practice
- American Jurisprudence Book Award – Insurance Law
Associations and Memberships
- Los Angeles Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Santa Monica Bar Association
- South Bay Bar Association
- Long Beach Bar Association
- Burbank Bar Association
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association
Civil Rights, Discrimination, Gay & Lesbian Rights, Construction Law, Construction Accidents, Construction Defects, Mechanics Liens, Driving While Intoxicated, Insurance, Automotive Insurance, Commercial Insurance, Insurance & Bad Faith, Life & Health Insurance, Property Insurance, Labor & Employment, Americans with Disabilities Act, Employment Contracts, Family & Medical Leave Act, Sexual Harassment, Wrongful Termination, Law Enforcement, Police Misconduct, Police Shooting, Legal Malpractice, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Airplane Crash Litigation, Automobile Accidents, Dog Bites, Railroad Accidents, Sexual Abuse, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Products Liability, Automotive Products Liability, Real Estate, Commercial Leasing, Commercial Real Estate, Landlord & Tenant Law, Evictions, Residential Real Estate, Commercial Real Estate, Business Law, Business Formation, Corporation Formation, Business Litigation, Buying & Selling of Businesses, Closely Held Business Law, Family Business Law, Limited Liability Company Law, Partnership Law, Small Business Law, Contracts, Breach of Contract, Contract Drafting, Corporate Law, Debtor & Creditor, Collections, Intellectual Property, Trade Secrets, Trademarks.
The Law Offices of Payab & Associates serves clients in Woodland Hills and throughout surrounding areas in Los Angeles County, California.
* Free Consultations are only for Personal Injury and Employment Cases. Please call our office if you have any questions.