Matthew T. Hale, Esq.Woodland Hills Lawyer
Matthew Hale is an associate attorney at the Law Office of Payab & Associates and his practice focuses on employment law and personal injury law. Mr. Hale represents employees in disputes involving employment discrimination, harassment, retaliation, failure to accommodate, wage and hour violations, and violations of medical, pregnancy, and family leave laws. He also represents individuals in personal injury cases and accidents involving catastrophic injuries.
Mr. Hale obtained his Juris Doctorate from UCLA School of Law. During his time at UCLA, Mr. Hale worked at the Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles, where he fought on behalf of low income tenants around Los Angeles against exploitative landlords.
Prior to joining the Law Office of Payab & Associates, Mr. Hale aided in obtaining millions of dollars in settlements and jury verdicts, obtaining a wide range of experience in the fields of consumer class action (e.g., Levin v. Nike Inc., et al.), entertainment/copyright law (e.g., Gaye v. Thicke), and Title IX Sexual Assault (e.g., Portillo v. UC Regents).
- California State Court
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Education:- UCLA School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Harvard University, B.A., 2011
Professional Associations:- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Over 20 years of legal experience
- Recipient of “People Love US” on Yelp for 3 years
- Over 360 five-star reviews on Yelp, Google & Avvo
- Rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau
- Tens of Millions of dollars recovered for our clients
- No fees or costs unless we recover money for you
- We speak Spanish
The Law Office of Payab & Associates Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Melissa, a Wrongful Termination Client.
The Law Office of Payab & Associates Going with David for help was the best thing I could have done.
Ashley, A Dog Bite Case Client.
The Law Office of Payab & Associates I highly recommend Payab and Associates.
Joel, a Client regarding Employment and Wage & Hour matters.
The Law Office of Payab & Associates There are no words to express my appreciation.
Alan, an Auto Accident Client.
The Law Office of Payab & Associates I felt well represented with Mr. Payab as my attorney.
Cesar, a Wrongful Termination & Personal Injury Client.
The Law Office of Payab & Associates It was really a pleasure having him as my attorney and I greatly recommend him.
Thuy D., a Slip and Fall Case Client.