CALIFORNIA IS THE RISKIEST STATE FOR EMPLOYEE LAWSUITS

lawsuit

According to a new study released by Hixcox detailing the best and worst areas for employee lawsuits in the United States, California is the riskiest state for employee lawsuits. Businesses in California face substantially higher risk of being sued by their employees compared to the national average.

California has a 42% higher chance than the national average of being sued by an employee. District of Columbia (32%), Illinois (26%), Alabama (25%), and Mississippi (19%).

In California, our state laws allow, and even encourage employment lawsuits, and these laws greatly increase the risk that any given business will face an employment lawsuit in a given year.

The Law Offices of Payab & Associates is a Los Angeles based law firm with more than 17 years of experience in employment cases. Our office has successfully litigated many complex disputes including wrongful termination, sexual harassment, racial discrimination, wage and labor disputes, and retaliation cases.

Questions about your rights at the workplace? Contact the Law Offices of Payab & Associates @ (818) 918-5522 or visit http://employmentlawyersla.com/

Categories:

Awards &
Associations

  • martindale
    martindale
  • Client Distinction
    Client Distinction

Why Choose Payab & Associates

  • Over 20 years of legal experience
  • Recipient of “People Love US” on Yelp for 3 years
  • Over 400 five-star reviews on Yelp, Google & Avvo
  • Rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau
  • Tens of Millions of dollars recovered for our clients
  • No fees or costs unless we recover money for you
  • We speak Spanish

Client Testimonials

  • The Law Office of Payab & Associates Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
  • The Law Office of Payab & Associates Going with David for help was the best thing I could have done.
  • The Law Office of Payab & Associates I highly recommend Payab and Associates.
  • The Law Office of Payab & Associates There are no words to express my appreciation.
  • The Law Office of Payab & Associates I felt well represented with Mr. Payab as my attorney.
  • The Law Office of Payab & Associates It was really a pleasure having him as my attorney and I greatly recommend him.
Prev Next

Do You Have A Case?

Call (818) 918-5522 or fill out the form below. Se habla español.

    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
      Please enter your phone number.
    • This isn't a valid email address.
      Please enter your email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.