Woodland Hills Wrongful Death Attorneys
Legal Help for Grieving Families
It must be unimaginably difficult to have lost a loved one to another person’s negligence or misconduct. It can be emotionally devastating and further compounded by expensive medical bills, pricey rehabilitation services, and other related costs. You and your family deserve compensation for your loss as it can be nearly impossible to grieve and fight for compensation simultaneously. That’s why we will handle the latter for you. Our Woodland Hills wrongful death attorneys will take the legal burden off your shoulders while you grieve and focus on other areas of your life. You can trust us to fight to help you get the compensation you and your family deserve.
Contact us online or call (818) 918-5522 for legal counsel and support.
Contingency Fees & Convenient Appointments
Our Woodland Hills wrongful death lawyers are motivated solely by our desire to help our clients. That’s why we will handle your case on a contingency fee basis, and that’s why we will sometimes even meet with clients off-site at their homes, places of work, or at the hospital. Backed by over two decades of combined legal experience, we will fight to help you get the financial resources you need.
Here are several reasons why you should utilize our legal services:
- We genuinely care for our clients and will be with you every step of the way
- Our attorneys have over 20 years of combined legal experience
- We have successfully recovered millions of dollars for our clients
- We are driven by our desire to help each and every one of our clients
We provide effective, customized, and compassionate legal services for all our clients. We are well-known for getting positive results and building relationships with everyone we work with. At the Law Office of Payab & Associates, you are never just a case number, you’re family.
- Wrongful Termination: Was Your Firing Illegal?
- Wrongfully Terminated For Being Pregnant
- Implied Promises and Wrongful Termination
- Wrongful Termination as a Breach of Contract in California
Call us at (818) 918-5522 for legal counsel regarding your wrongful death case.